Waste to Electricity
Describe the Waste to Electricity (wElectricity™) process - How it Works
ICC’s Modular Energy System (MES) for waste to energy solutions are containerized, waste to energy units, energy-efficient and cost-effective for local energy production and consumption (heat and/or electricity) from available organic waste feedstock.
ICC is producing pre-engineered Modular Energy Systems (processing 10 to 60 tonnes per day, or more):
- 250 or 500 kW MES, containerized and mobile (if required); and
- 1.0 or 1.5 MW MES, customizable for later expansion.
An ICC MES:
- provides public and private organizations beneficial and economically attractive solutions to their energy needs and waste management challenges.
- is moduler and fully integrated able to convert scalable waste volumes (starting from 10 tonnes of waste per day) in the form of food, yard & garden and wood waste into heat and/or electricity.
- is scalable in the following configurations:
Modular Energy System
|Input Waste (approx)
|ICC MES 0.25 MW||8 tonnes per day||250 kWh|
|ICC MES 0.50 MW||16 tonnes per day||500 kWh|
|ICC MES 1.00 MW||32 tonnes per day||1,000 kWh|
|ICC MES 1.50 MW||48 tonnes per day||1,500 kWh|
|Customized Configurations||as required||as required|