ICC GROUP - CANADA – Head Office
THE BOARD - ICC GROUP - CANADA – Head Office
Dr. Bryan Imber, Ph.D., MCIC, Director
- Co-founder of ICC Group and leader of the Company since inception
- Extensive scientific knowledge and holder of 6 patents covering oil exploration, stress protein pharmaceuticals, advanced oxidation process and composting
- Has led three companies as CEO and taken two companies public
Mr. Greg Ramsay, BA, MPA, Director
- CEO and President of the Ramsay Machine Group of Companies, a 100 year old company, the second largest fabricator in BC designing and manufacturing equipment for heavy industries
- Co-founder of ICC Group and fabricator of its bio-reactors
- Fabricator of high technology gasification plants
Mr. Jim Fernandez, Director
- CEO and Chairman of the Board for FY International, an accounting firm linking Canada with Spain, Central and South America
- Managing Partner at Fernandez Young & Associates, a Certified General Accountants firm based in Vancouver
CORPORATE MANAGEMENT - ICC GROUP - CANADA – Head Office
Dr. Bryan Imber, - Ph D, MCIC – Founder, President & CEO
- Dr. Imber is an environmental scientist with more than thirty years experience in the field. He has degrees in chemistry and geology and a Ph.D. in chemical oceanography from the University of Liverpool, England. Dr. Imber has acted as a peer reviewer for the National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada and the BC Science Council, and holds six patents for various environmental technologies.
- Dr. Imber has developed successful research companies focused on biotechnology, environmental chemistry and industrial waste treatment technology.
- He has been actively involved in the delivery of pragmatic scientific research in North America, Australia and the United Kingdom and is recognized internationally for his experience in the environmental field and his work on the effects of pollutants on the environment.
- He is an expert on the bioavailability of trace metals and is published in the field of organic contaminant fate and effect.
Mr. Dave Knox, PMP, ISP – Chief Operating Officer
- Mr. Knox has over thirty years experience in providing a wide variety of information technology consulting and management services covering systems planning, analysis, design and development, project management and general management consulting in a wide range of technology and business environments.
- He has provided senior consulting services to clients in the manufacturing, distribution, financial, not-for profit private sectors, and municipal and provincial public sectors. He has written Information Technology standards on project management and risk management used by the BC Government.
- He has a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) designation from the Project Management Institute (PMI) and Information Systems Professional (ISP) designation from the Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS). He has a Graduate Certificate in Project Management from Royal Roads University.
Mr. Brian Levinkind B.Comm., CA, CA(SA) - Chief Financial Officer
- Brian has over twenty years of experience as a Chartered Accountant in both Canada and South Africa.
- Brian's experience includes seven years as a partner at Grant Thornton LLP in Canada. He has been integral in the planning, structuring and implementation of numerous significant financings, mergers, acquisitions and corporate reorganizations.
- He had an established client base that included companies in a broad range of sectors including a focus on the resource and financial institutions sectors.
- His previous positions experience includes management appointments at KPMG and HSBC's head office in Vancouver, Canada.
Mr. Matt Hoffecker, MBA(GE) - Chief Corporate Development Officer
- Matt has 25 years of experience in sales & marketing and as entrepreneur in Canada, USA and Germany.
- Matt’s career started in advertising and let him to work at AC&R Advertising in New York City as account supervisor for Seiko Watches and other brands in the late 80’s.
- He was recruited to become Marketing Director for Warner Bros. Germany, distributing Warner and Disney movies in the early 90’s.
- Matt co-founded a specialized marketing & publicity agency which became Germany’s #1 agency in the film distribution niche, serving clients like Warner Bros., Disney, Paramount, Columbia Pictures and German film distributors and producers.
- When moving to Victoria, BC he co-founded and managed a specialized recruiting consultancy which became Victoria’s leading recruiting firm.
Mr. Jeff Coleman M.A.Sc. - A/Chief Engineer
- Mr. Coleman works for ICC as a mechanical engineer, coordinating the further development of our Plant and providing input and direction for R&D projects.
- He holds a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Queen's University as well as a master's degree from the University of Victoria .
- He has scientific papers published in the field of microfluidics and has a strong interest in the development of green technologies.
Mr. Greg Ball – Plant Manager, Nanaimo
- Greg has over 10 years experience in the forestry sector in manufacturing, production and maintenance including heavy and automated equipment and was a Mill Manager supervising up to 100 staff in his final years.
- He has been with ICC since 2007 as Facility and Operations Manager for the Nanaimo facility, and in 2008 became a Certified Compost Operator with the Canadian Composting Council.
- He is involved at all levels of operations including production, maintenance, and quality control.
- Greg works closely with the engineering team, providing operational input and support for ongoing R&D projects.
- He has become an expert with ICC’s in-vessel technology and is continually improving the operational processes.
Mr. Kam Gunda, PhD - Chief Scientist
- Mr. Gunda has 16 Years of Research & Development experience in the area of Catalysis & Chemicals in Asia, Europe and North America.
- He was a visiting Scientist at University of Stuttgart, Gifu University, IAMS, Taiwan. He is a Co-Inventor of TS-1 catalyst rapid synthesis methodology and has more than 22 international scientific publications and three patents
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY - ICC GROUP - CANADA – Head Office
Dr. Calvin Bartholomew – Chair, Scientific Advisory Group
- Professor Bartholomew received his Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Stanford in 1972, and joined the Chemical Engineering faculty at BYU in 1973.
- He has conducted research for 40 years in catalysis and; has been principal investigator or co-investigator on over 60 grants and contracts. He is the author or co-author of 5 books and 120 peer-reviewed papers with emphasis on catalyst design, catalyst deactivation, and syngas production/conversion catalysis.
- Starting in August 2007, he has worked with his associate Professor William Hecker to organize a Fisher-Tropsch Consortium at BYU which already includes three international companies and one U.S. national laboratory as members
Mr. Kris Luczynski – Gasification
- Kris Luczynski is the president of a local Gasification Engineering company responsible for the design and controls component of the gasification phase of the ICC process.
- Kris also works with other suppliers of the power generation process to provide final design specifications.
ICC UK – Head Office
ICC UK – Head Office
CORPORATE MANAGEMENT - ICC UK - Head Office
Mr. Nick Imber – Managing Director, ICC UK
- Trained as a town planner, Mr. Nick Imber has been involved in large scale developments, and dealing with local government, for the past 30 years. Mr. Imber spent 20 years as CEO of Aldwyck Housing Association, which saw a 600% increase in housing stock and a 2400% increase in revenue.
- He has proven management capacity and a large network of operational and private sector contacts.
Mr. Tony Bandak MBA - Corporate Development (UK) Ltd.
- Mr Bandak is the President of Vesco Holdings SA and has more than 15 years of marketing experience in the UK and internationally.
- He has worked in the Marketing Department of Shell UK Oil and as a Senior Marketing Executive with Arthur Guinness & Sons.
- He was personally responsible for advising the Guinness Board on several major investment projects.
- He is the marketing agent for the ICC Group in the UK and India. He identifies development projects and markets for ICC’s technology and facilitates contract negotiations between prospective clients and funders.
- In addition to his duties with ICC he is currently assisting a major Saudi Arabian Sheikh and has spearheaded negotiations for development projects directly with various Governments.